Saturday, August 30, 2008

Night Night Mommy

This morning Nathan woke up at about 6:45 (a little early for him). Then mid-morning I gave him some chocolate chips and butterscotch chips while I was making a dessert for later. He had an allergic reaction to the butterscotch chips so we had to give him some benadryl. After eating lunch he almost laid his head down on the table but I told him he could go night night after eating. He got down from the table and went in the den to play so I gave him his five minute warning. Not a minute later we hear "Night Night Mommy." Nathan was in his bed telling me he was going night night. He had gone to the den and picked out a car to sleep with and gone and climbed in his bed. He was that tired. Before I could finish singing to him his eyes were closed and he was asleep.

No comments: