Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Imagination Nathan

We are in for some real treats in life I'm sure. This child has some imagination. Today Nathan asked me to go outside so he could fix his pirate ship. I said okay, thinking whatever. We get outside, pirate hat in hand and he puts up his sail and goes running for his wagon and within minutes he had set sail.

Then after a little while his pirate ship turned into a wakeboard like on Wii Sports Resort and he was asking me to hold my controller and play it so he could be the person wakeboarding.

He also loves to play out things he saw happen. Not too long ago we bought a new dryer and had it delivered and installed. Nathan watched in awe as the guy hauled out the old dryer and unloaded the new one to install. Before he even got it installed Nathan was already in the house finding a truck and a dryer to unload and install for me. I've heard that a great imagination is a sign of smartness. We'll see if we grow up with a genius!

No comments: