Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daddy/Nathan Day

Today just happened to work out to be a Daddy and Nathan day. This morning I just didn’t think he looked very ready to go to his little preschool day camp thing again so I suggested that he come to work with me. He played in my office floor and helped me to move chairs to set up where our new Sunday school class will meet.

This afternoon Meredith was working so I was hanging out with both boys. I took Nathan to get his hair cut and as you can see he looks like a grown up boy now.

After supper Meredith kept Noah at home while Nathan and I went out to the newly refurbished White Oak park. We got back just in time for Meredith to go out walking so I gave Nathan a bath and put him to bed. He looked so grown up in his pajamas that I had to take a picture. Like I said it was a Daddy and Nathan day all the way around.

108_8542 108_8545 108_8550 108_8554

2 comments:

Ky Nana said...

They just grow up too fast

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.