Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where Did You See God Today

At camp Shane will often times ask the youth during group devotion time "Where did you see God today?" I was thinking about that tonight as I reflected on today.

I saw God in a friend as she came to stay with Nathan for the afternoon while I went to work.
I saw God in a friend who cooked dinner and took out the trash while I was gone.
I saw God in another friend who came to visit and smiling and laughing took on a sword fight with my three year old.
I saw God in my three year old who blew bubbles over and over with eyes as big as saucers standing in awe and wonder.
I heard God in the voice of my husband as he excitedly told me about playing his guitar with a 99 year old man playing his harmonica, singing and dancing before the Lord.

Where did you see God today?

3 comments:

Ky Nana said...

Who have the sweetest way of expressing your feelings.
Shane is very blessed.
I see God everytime I see you and your family and Sumer and her family and how much you love Him and serve Him

Ky Nana said...

Sorry I meant You have the sweetest way of expressing yourself instead of who.
Thought I would correct it before Shane made fun of it

Shane said...

You are the coolest wife this side of the Mississippi!