Friday, June 12, 2009

New Site Name

(This is Shane)

I was sitting around trying to think of a new design and new name for our family web site. The Adventures of Super Squirrel has been good, but what happens when there is another little guy on the scene. I tried to come up with some “sidekick” names like The Adventures of Super Squirrel and the Radioactive Chipmunk, but then I got to thinking about Noah and how I don’t really know him. I don’t know if he is a sidekick kind of kid at all. On top of that I don’t know what sort of personality he is going to have, and I won’t know that for several months.

So it looks like Super Squirrel will have to stick around a little longer until we figure out just who little Noah is. (BTW, I tried to abbreviate Adventures of Super Squirrel just then and realized that it just doesn’t work on a family blog.)

1 comment:

c. zimmerly said...

thats pretty funny! :o)