Saturday, June 6, 2009

We are ALL Home!

Shane is home from camp and we are home from my parents. I don't have pictures to post from this week because Shane took the new camera to camp and I have no idea where the old one is. Hopefully I can snag some from my family of our trip to their house. Nathan had quite a week visiting with friends. Ms. Allison, Ms. Reba, Ms. Theresa, Ms. Kelli and Ms. Melissa are some very special ladies in our lives. Nathan played with all of these ladies and didn't cry once when I left him to go to work. God is so good!
We also had a blast visiting with my family in Pell City for a few days. Nathan got to spend lots of time with "his best friend Jonathan" and all of my family. This trip included lots of fun memories including a snow cone from the ice cream truck, playing in the tent at the library, a visit to the green Walmart for a new toy, lunch at Arby's with Anne Marie, Aunt Joan and Grandmother, a train ride, bouncy house, go fish, basketball, popcorn, a huge tractor and a helicopter at the block party, a baby shower for Noah and swimming with Jonathan. He was definitely sad to leave but also very excited when we pulled up in Eufaula and his Daddy was here waiting for him.
Shane and the youth had a wonderful week as well and we are all glad to be home safe and sound! God is good all the time. All the time God is good!

No comments: