Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're Surviving

Last night Nathan fell and broke his collarbone. Of course it was on a Wednesday night right before church so Shane had to stay and lead Bible Study for the Youth. But God is good and one of my sweet friends, Penny, went with us to the emergency room. She did a great job at keeping me calm and Nathan. I think I cried as much as he did. We survived the night and saw an orthopedic doctor today and he said Nathan is going to be just fine. As long as he is still the pain's not so evident. It's when we have to sit him up or down or pick him up that he cries out from the pain. He is doing much better today. Moving around a little more, learning not to use that right arm. Hopefully it will be as the doctor said, little ones heal quickly!

1 comment:

~marie said...

oh my! i cannot imagine how hard that must have been! we've endured a few stitches, but nothing like that!
i'll say a prayer for you guys!