Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband. He sent me 11 beautiful roses for 11 wonderful years. Time passes so fast. I remember the excitement of that special Saturday morning just like it was yesterday. Waking early and going to the church to get ready. Spending time praying for the Lord's blessing on our day and our lives. All of my family and friends surrounding us. Taking precious pictures with family and the bestest of friends. I remember little Jonathan not too happy about being in a tux and not so happy about having his picture made. Standing in the back of the church and listening to "How Beautiful". Seeing Shane for the first time that day as I walked down the aisle. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I tried to say my vows. I never thought on our 11th anniversary I'd be in my pj's, pregnant, trying to entertain a 2 1/2 year old because it's too cold to play outside while my husband is busy at church. But our marriage is a blessing from the Lord and I am thankful. I love you Shane. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your talent of expression. What a beautiful
post.Congratulations. Shane is so blessed to have you in his life and so are we.We love you very much