Monday, January 5, 2009

Auburn Basketball

Saturday night we got to enjoy an Auburn basketball game with my family. Nathan was excited about going to see the basketball players again but then the excitement doubled when he found out FeFe, One, Amanda and Jonathan were coming. We all had a great time. I got to spend time with my family, Shane got to actually watch the whole game with Jonathan who actually watches the game and talks basketball with him, and Nathan had a blast. He loved the basketball players, hot dogs and popcorn, seeing Aubie and he loved running laps around the lobby & concession area of the arena. Several of us took a turn or two walking and running laps with him. The energy of a two year old amazes me. When I was a student I would walk with friends in the arena for exercise. Never did I think in ten years I'd be there again walking and jogging with my two year old. God is good and we are enjoying His blessings.




No comments: