Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pirates Here We Come!

Today I had to take Nathan with me to the Trunk Show since Shane was sick. Which turned out not so bad. He limited my spending by limiting my shopping time and he got a great new toy out of it for $3. I was very blessed to find him several good fall things to wear and he found a Veggie Tales Pirates ship. Today was a great day for him to have a new toy to play with since Shane was contaminated and he couldn't play with daddy all day. And also we are going to see Veggie Tales Live tomorrow so that will make tomorrow all the more exciting. He is sleeping with Larry the Cucumber pirate tonight. We'll update about the show tomorrow. Please pray that Nathan and I are still well and don't get the stomach virus Shane had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that virus is going around everywhere.Hope Shane feels better soon.