Saturday, June 12, 2010

Girls Night Out

After a lot of bonding time with just me and the boys this week I decided I needed a girls night out. Sweet Andrea came to stay with Nathan and Noah while Reba, Theresa and I hit the town (of Opelika)!

First we went to visit the new princess Anna Claire Little. She is beautiful and just as sweet as the other Little girls! Congratulations to Bro. Craig and Allison!Second stop, a yummy dinner at Provinos! Thought maybe we were breaking in a new waiter when he dropped a glass of iced tea on the table that spilled in Theresa's lap but found out he'd been working there over four years - oops! We all have our days and the food was delicious!

Some fast shopping and then last stop - Marble Slab - yummy! A girl offered to take our picture and her boyfriend ran in the store behind us and jumped in the picture. An evening full of good times and good food, nourishment to my soul! And Shane comes home today - yaa!!!!!!!

No comments: