Monday, June 21, 2010

Father’s Day Fun

Going to play minature golf at Hollywood Connection is becoming a Father’s Day tradition for us. We had some points left over (possibly from last year) so we went to the indoor place to play putt-putt. I thought it was appropriate for all of the boys to wear their plaid shorts for the occasion.

110_8878 110_8880

This picture was taken just moments before I got a hole in one. I thought my ball got stuck in the building and then Nathan pointed to it in the cup.

110_8881

Noah didn’t really get into playing, but he did like the fake grass.

110_8883 

Noah wasn’t super sure about the train. But he rode with me. Nathan rode in the caboose.

110_8887 

Nate wanted to go play in the playground place, but he didn’t have socks. So I gave him mine. They were funny because they were almost up to his knees and the heels were up at his calf.

110_8893 110_8895

No clue why Nathan thinks that kings are mad but this is his king face. We were at one of Daddy’s favorite restaurants Johnny Carino’s. I love the Italian Nachos so much it really might be sinful. Noah loved the bread almost as much. He is becoming very demanding when it comes to his food.

110_8898 110_8899

Nathan took the time before our food came to teach Noah about Daddy’s iPod. It won’t be long before I will need one for each of them.

110_8901

1 comment:

Ky Nana said...

What a sweet Father's day.
Your boys are so photogenic.
See you soon, then they will be rotten. ha