Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pell City Visit





What a better way to spend a cold rainy weekend than indoors with your family? Nathan had been asking to go on a trip and go to Fe Fe's so I loaded up the boys and we went for the weekend. We had so much fun playing, popping popcorn, visiting with my Grandmother, playing with our new friend River, and most of all hanging out with Nathan's uncle and grandaddy. Jonathan and my dad were at a men's conference Friday night and Saturday morning and I can't tell you how many times Nathan asked when would he get to see "his uncle and his grandaddy." We are so blessed with a wonderful loving family and blessed to be able to spend time with them.

2 comments:

Ky nana said...

Looks like a wonderful time. Nathan sure loves his Uncle Jonathan. Family together is what it is all about. Cherish every moment

Amanda said...

Nathan's faces crack me up! :) What a great weekend. Thanks for coming!