Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend










Add Image





Friday I took Nathan and Noah to spend the weekend with my family in Pell City. This was Noah's first visit to his grandparents house and his first time to meet many family and friends in Pell City. It was a wonderful weekend full of love and laughter. I am so thankful for my family who willingly and lovingly helped me care for the boys until Shane was able to come after church on Sunday. It was wonderful to be able to spend a long weekend with them and not feel rushed coming and going. As Nathan would say (and did say) "I had so much fun!"

2 comments:

KY Nana said...

Glad you had fun. It looked like a really good time.
Sure did miss you all here. It was very quiet and Mom made me work.We are getting ready for a big yard sale Sat.Love you all and miss you. KIss the boys for me

Sumer said...

Ditto on Brenda's comments, glad you all had fun...but I sure did miss seeing everyone this year!!