Sunday, January 2, 2011

At the Hockey Game

Nathan likes to watch Hockey, and I am a sucker for any live sporting event and I also jump at any opportunity to hang out with Nathan so this Saturday we went to watch the Columbus Cottonmouth’s play hockey. It was rainy and muggy outside and Nathan didn’t want to wear his jacket so I let him leave it in the car. That wasn’t such a bright idea. It was very cold in the arena and eventually I had to give Nathan the white shirt I was wearing under my t-shirt.

Nathan didn’t want to wear it at first because “It will look silly”. I was shocked. That was the first time I have ever heard him be worried about his appearance, but we tucked the extra into his pants and rolled up the sleeves and in the end he didn’t end up looking too silly.

IMG_2059IMG_2061IMG_2067IMG_2069

No comments: