Sunday, November 7, 2010

Too Loud

We had a singing group at our church this morning. They were a 4 part harmony quartet and were pretty good. About halfway through the second song Meredith (who was sitting in the sound room with me) looks and me and says, “I wonder if this is too loud for Nathan.” Now Nathan was sitting all the way in the front waiting to go to TOTs church. I couldn’t see him from where I was sitting, but I was pretty sure that it was too loud for him so I went to check on him.

When I got there he looked absolutely pitiful. He was sitting with his knees up to his chest with his hands on his ears. He just looked miserable, but he was trying to be good and sit still like he was supposed to. As soon as I walked up he practically jumped into my arms and I carried him back to the back. When we got there Meredith put some headphones on his head and when he got restless let him color us some pictures.

I know I shouldn’t break out my camera phone in church, but it was too cute to resist.

73630_162920913739708_100000654023253_349924_3071709_n

No comments: