Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Monday Smiles

Small town life has lots of gripes, but it also has great benefits. I think I've posted before about our drive thru routine at the bank where Nathan gets his sucker every week. Today, Nathan slept in and didn't make it to school. Which made my going to the bank after work much easier to do since I was by myself. I actually had to go in today to check on something and make my deposit. When I did the girl from the drive thru was covering for someone at lunch. When I handed her my deposit she walked over to her window, ran the deposit and handed my receipt right back to me with a blue sucker right on top. Now that is service. Not only does she know that I normally come thru with a child, but a little boy whose favorite color sucker is blue!
And I just couldn't resist sharing this sweet toothy grin.

1 comment:

Ky Nana said...

I love small towns.
I love sweet smiles from sweet boys.