Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009






This year we visited both families at Thanksgiving but forgot to take the camera with me to my Grandmama's house on Thanksgiving Day so no pictures of my side of the family yet. I hope to copy some soon. The day after Thanksgiving we traveled to the Yates in Thompsons Station. That morning Nathan was sad because we were leaving my parents so I told him we were going to Chick-Fil-A to get a biscuit and then go to Caleb's house. He still looked at me with this sad face and said "No Mommy. I don't want to." I thought my goodness, that always makes him happy. He said "No, I don't want to go to Chick-Fil-A. I just want to go to Caleb's house." He is all about getting straight to his cousins. None of this stopping in between business. But we did make it in just a few hours and we had a wonderful weekend. Caleb, Silas and Canaan were fascinated with Noah and Noah was fascinated with them. Silas was especially cute wanting to give him kisses. Saturday we all went to a huge family fun center that has a "mini-bowling" alley just for kids. Nathan was fascinated with it as well as the huge arcade area right next to it.

No comments: