Monday, December 21, 2009

Fantasy in Lights


Last week Nathan and I went with Allison, Abby and Kyndal to see Callaway Garden's Fantasy in Lights. The weather was crazy - cold and pouring cats and dogs before we got there but once we got in line to ride it stopped. We were able to see all the lights without any problem. The kids loved it. I'm not sure how many times I heard "Oh my goodness!" I wish we lived closer to be able to ride through every year and actually enjoy all of Callaway Gardens. On the way home we stopped at Chick-Fil-A for some yummy chicken and fun playground time.

1 comment:

Callaway Gardens said...

We're so glad you enjoyed Fantasy in Lights! We are very proud that families visit Callaway Gardens year after year to see our Christmas light show. We'd love to hear your feedback or see more of your great photos of Fantasy in lights. If you would like, you can join us on our facebook page at facebook.com/Callaway Gardens.

Merry Christmas!