Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going with the Flow

After a day of not feeling too great with stomach troubles and a night of Shane being at church late I was feeling pretty rough this morning. As was Noah for some reason. So I decided I'd bathe and feed Noah and get Nathan dressed and then we'd all get in the car and go run our normal Thursday morning errands (Church, Bank, Grocery Store). Hoping the car seat would calm Noah down while I got some things done and got Nathan out of the house for a bit. I got to the point of getting Nathan dressed and put Noah in his swing while I did and this is what I got...

So, Nathan and I actually wound up having a few hours of one on one play time. He wanted to play "going to school". I can't believe my first baby is 3 and starts 3 year old preschool next week.

No comments: