Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

Saturday after the birthday party we got to spend time with my mom and tell her Happy Mother's Day.

Then Sunday morning before church Nathan and Shane gave me some Mother's Day gifts they had picked out together, pajamas and a new journal. We were all pretty tired from the excitement of the weekend so after church we came home and all took a good long nap. Then we went out for a bite to eat and went to the park to play. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed the time together, just the three of us. Us and the geese. There was a whole family waddling in and out of the lake around us.



Nathan loves to play in the water so we took a change of clothes for him and let him wade down in the water and splash around. I feel very blessed to be a mother and have the wonderful husband I do, my sweet little Nathan and another child to be born soon. God is so good and I am very thankful.

No comments: