Friday, August 12, 2011

Water World

Being unemployed isn’t always a fun thing (Lack of paycheck probably being the biggest drawback), but one of the coolest thing is all of the time that I have gotten to spend with my boys.

With my “sabbatical” rapidly drawing to a close and Meredith spending the evening at an event at Parkview I took the opportunity to take the boys to Water World in Dothan. They do this thing where on Thursday nights after 5 it is half price (and Noah is free anyway) so it wasn’t that much of a cost and I had been dealing with the heat all day and looking for some nice way to cool off.

Of course the boys loved their time there. Nathan wouldn’t go down the big slides (even though he was tall enough) but he did look at it for a long time trying to decide if he would or not. What he did do was go out in the wave pool by himself and jump over the waves. He spent a good 10 minutes standing in water that alternated between at his knees and over his head. I can’t believe how fast he is growing up.

IMG_5767 IMG_5768 IMG_5770 IMG_5773 IMG_5776 IMG_5777 IMG_5778 IMG_5785 IMG_5788 IMG_5795 IMG_5797

No comments: