Friday, July 17, 2009

Ups and Downs of Being Better

I have been reading the last few days in Matthew of some of the healing miracles Jesus performed and how the people rejoiced and were so excited to tell of their healing and of the man who performed these miracles. I am very thankful God is bringing healing to me. I am much better and more sane of a person today than I have been the last few days. The rash has subsided to a light splotchiness under the skin and hardly any itching at all. However, Noah's having a little bit of a tough time adjusting to the formula, more gas and harder for him to process it. And it is hard for me to get up in the night or stop what I'm doing to go use my breast pump knowing I'm just going to throw it out all for the purpose of keeping my body on Noah's schedule. We've made it two days, only 3 more to go. Thank you for your prayers and please keep them going.

1 comment:

Ky Nana said...

Glad you are better.